[Spread-users] problem trying to msgs to multiple spread instances

Chamikara Jayalath chamikaramj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 20:56:29 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I am having a problem when trying to run spread with multiple nodes and
several spread Daemons in each node. I am trying to send a continuous stream
of msgs to the cluster and measure the average throughput. As long as I run
only one daemon per node, things work fine. But when I try more than one
daemon per node none of my client instances receive messages (actually
things stop working as soon as I change the config file to have more than
one segment with the same IP and different port). But I don't see any
exceptions. Have any of you faced a similar problem ?

(I have attached my spread.conf file  since probably I may have done some
mis-configuration)

Thanks,
Chamikara