[Spread-users] multiple spread instances in same node

Chamikara Jayalath chamikaramj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 12:40:02 EDT 2008

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for the reply.
No, I configured them to be in different ports. Please have a look at the
attached configuration file. I have 20 segments and 6 machines in each
segment.

Why do I need to give multiple IP addresses, can't I start the Daemons with
the same IP and different ports.

Chamikara

--
http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/cjayalat/