[Spread-users] listening for all spread messages on the network

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Wed Aug 6 11:33:34 EDT 2008

We have a lot of systems and machines that need to communicate with each
other. And for lots of reasons I want to capture and record all of those
messages to log files. But since there are a lot of groups and more can
be added all the time, I'd like to be able record any message regardless
of which group sent it. Is this possible? If not, is it possible when my
recorder program starts to at least auto-discover any existing groups?

Thanks,
--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP