[Spread-users] Bug in spread - message counter

John Lane Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Tue Apr 8 12:55:54 EDT 2008

Jonathan,

Could you chime in on this question, please?

If you don't have a machine with at least two such network
interfaces, then I'm not sure if you can run multiple daemons on the
same IP address.

If you do have at least two network interfaces on the machine where both
interfaces can route to and from all the other daemons in the
network, then you can easily do it by simply adding a seperate entry in
your configuration file for the second interface and running a spread
daemon on it.

If the second interface is not in the same broad/multicast domain as
the other daemons, then you will need to add a new Spread_Segment
containing the new daemon/interface that you are adding to the system.

Cheers!
John

---
John Lane Schultz