[Spread-users] Are all group messages sent to all servers?

John Lane Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Fri Sep 14 12:20:26 EDT 2007

I believe that all messages, including ones to private groups, go to all
daemons right now.  There has been talk of optimizing this behavior to
only send meta-messages to all daemons and send the actual messages
only to those daemons that need them, but this work has not yet been
done.

Cheers!

---
John Lane Schultz