[Spread-users] spread.conf updateing

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Thu Sep 6 12:50:26 EDT 2007

For easy distribution of the updated .conf files you could use a shared
NFS mount or chron'ed rsync.

If you are using Spread 4, then spmonitor has a command that tells all the
daemons to reload their configuration file.  The daemons take appropriate
action based on the new and old configurations (e.g. - commit suicide).
Read the DynamicConfiguration.txt file in the docs folder for more
details.

If you are still using Spread 3, then I'd advise upgrading to Spread 4.

Cheers!

---
John Schultz
Spread Concepts