[Spread-users] Thrudb - Document Oriented Database Services

Jake Luciani jake at 3.rdrail.net
Tue Nov 6 17:56:54 EST 2007

Yes is the coordinator fails then the transaction fails. thankfully when it
dies, spread notifies everyone and the transaction fails.

Thrudb is designed for web applications so If I add a new account on a
website and the underlying thrudb coordinator fails then the client is
notified so no big deal.

I really just wanted to be able to write from any node in the group.

-Jake