[Spread-users] Leader crashing often

Ed Holyat eholyat at olf.com
Fri Nov 2 10:13:30 EDT 2007

This seems to be related to the issue I am also experiencing.

See subject RE: [Spread-users] To protect against SEGV in scatter on the
mailing list.
I attached a fix, the fix truncates the member list when the number of
elements is exceeded.
I am waiting to find out what the side effects of truncating the member
list is.  The correct fix may be to send two messages so the member list
is not truncated.