[Spread-users] C# Library Windows XP/2003 Performance

Jon Dahl jdahl1972 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 10:21:03 EDT 2007

Hello,

Have there been any updates to the C# library(csharp.zip)? I noticed the version was for 3.16 and I'm running spread 4.0.0

Also, has anyone done any performance testing with the C# library. I'm getting rather pitiful results in my opinion.

I'm unable to achieve more than 4000 200 bytes messages/sec using reliable messaging.

Both machines are modern hardware. Switch is a Cisco Catalyst 3524. Nic's are intel.

-jd-

The fish are biting.