[Spread-users] 100K limit on SP_multicast

Danish Ahmed danish_ahmed90 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 07:43:02 EDT 2007

Hi

In scatter.h a macro is defined as  MAX_SCATTER_ELEMENTS 100. You have to
increase this value according to your maximum message size. The total
message size can be   (  MAX_SCATTER_ELEMENTS * 1440). Now you can calculate
your appropriate value for this macro according to your max message size.

Best Regards
Danish Ahmed