[Spread-users] 100K limit on SP_multicast

Sami M sami2065 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:14:30 EDT 2007

>Currently *SP_multicast* can support messages sizes up to ~100Kbytes. See
the Spread mailing list for more discussions on this topic and how to
increase this limit..

With regards to SP_multicast 100K limit. How can I increase this & is there
a max limit to which I can increase it to. I will need to exchange message
with sized ~100M. Is there any issues concerning this. I am evaluating
spread 4.0 for use as a message passing lib in a java/c distributed hybrid
app. Platform is linux_x86. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Sami