[Spread-users] SpreadConnection.disconnect and active listeners

Ingo Lütkebohle iluetkeb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:22:05 EST 2007

Hello,

I've been using Spreads Java API with a BasicMessageListener and noted
that "disconnect" does not return when there is a listener still
present. I can guess why this would be the case but it is somewhat
counterintuitive and, most importantly, not documented (or at least
not on the disconnect-method itself and I was too challenged to find
anything else ;-).

Dunno if you could change this behaviour, but please document it in the javadoc!

That said, I'm really happy with Spread, it was soo easy to get
started and powerful at the same time.  Keep up the good work :)

cheers

--
Dipl.-Inform. Ingo Lütkebohle
Faculty of Technology

Fingerprint 3187 4DEC 47E6 1B1E 6F4F  57D4 CD90 C164 34AD CE5B