[Spread-users] SP_join from different tread as SP_receive

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Fri Jun 15 16:01:02 EDT 2007

Spread is thread safe so long as you use the proper client library.

What version of Spread are you using?  If you are using Spread 4, then the
library by default is thread safe.  If you are using Spread 3, then make
sure you are using libtspread.a or libtspread.so (notice the 't' -- it
stands for Threadsafe).

Are you currently using a thread safe version of the client library?

I don't see any reason why what you are trying to do would not work (other
than not using a thread safe verison of the library).

Cheers!

---
John Schultz
Spread Concepts