[Spread-users] Spread Performance Questions

John Lane Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Thu Jul 26 15:10:10 EDT 2007

Are these results consistently repeatable?  What you are seeing definitely
should not be occurring!

In a busy system, safe messages typically should have latency roughly twice as
high as lower ordered packets.  Since you are doing a ping-pong test, I would
expect the time to be nearly twice as high as for the lower order packets.

Cheers!