[Spread-users] max message size

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Mon Jul 9 15:56:52 EDT 2007

The Java interface performs its own integrity checks before sending to the
daemon and it doesn't base its checks off of the header files that you
modified.

Trying modifying MAX_MESSAGE_LENGTH in SpreadConnection.java to something
like 580000 and see if that solves your problem.

Cheers!

---
John Schultz
Spread Concepts