[Spread-users] Crash during dynamic reconfiguration

Alaric Snell-Pym alaric at snell-pym.org.uk
Tue Dec 18 12:06:57 EST 2007

Having now rolled the new configuration to every node and just
restarted it all, all seemed OK until we started up our application
on all of the nodes.

Spread seemed to restart on every node, kicking existing and new
connections off!

It's OK if i only run the appliction in one segment, but when I try
and run it in the other segment too, the spread daemon kicks us.

I'm going to try and experiment with it (although it's a live
system...) to try and find exactly what causes this!

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym
Work: http://www.snell-systems.co.uk/