[Spread-users] Spread error -8 (Connection closed by spread)

Ryan Caudy rcaudy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 00:33:10 EDT 2007

A disconnection of this sort is almost always caused by lack of
application-level flow control.  Spread will disconnect clients after
the queue of messages to be delivered reaches a threshold.  You should
be able to find a number of threads in the archives for the mailing
list dealing with this issue, including some extremely helpful
information from John Schultz.

Cheers,
Ryan