[Spread-users] Spread 4.0 daemon "goes to sleep" on XP network disconnect

Steve Duff Steve.Duff at vivista.sungard.com
Wed Aug 8 10:12:53 EDT 2007

John,

I probably wasn't sufficiently clear in my original question. At this
point in time I am ONLY using spuser as clients, to understand how
spread works.

The problem I'm referring to is that when you pull out the network cable
on a machine, the daemon on that machine doesn't notify the local spuser
clients of the network change until after you plug it back in.

Hope that makes things clearer.

Thanks
Steve