[Spread-users] spread configuration file

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Sat Sep 9 09:55:55 EDT 2006

If you mean join a communication group and communication clients, then
read the API: http://www.spread.org/docspread.html

If you mean a process group and user to run Spread under on a *nix box,
then in the sample.conf file you should see lines that refer to user and
group.  Just set those to the ones you create on your system for Spread to
use.  I'm not a *nix admin so I can't tell you exactly the best way to do
that, but maybe someone else can chime in with a reference?

Cheers!

---
John Schultz
Spread Concepts