[Spread-users] help - installing messsage_api for spread

Ryan Caudy rcaudy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 22:01:08 EDT 2006

This sounds like a problem with the third-party tool you're trying to
install, and not Spread.  This mailing list may not be the best place
to find an answer, unfortunately, since it's more focused on the
Spread Toolkit itself.  That being said, someone who knows about your
problem may be on the list.

The website you referenced says: "For more information, contact John
David Duncan, jdd at mysql.com" -- have you tried asking John?

Cheers,
Ryan