[Spread-users] Re: Parser error on valid (?) config file

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Thu Oct 19 10:34:24 EDT 2006

Two problems with that config file:

1) The word DEBUG was overloaded in the parser, so
the debug flag for the EventPriority field is NOT DEBUG (as you might
expect) but rather pDEBUG (which is specified in the comments in the
sample spread.conf field, but I agree it's non-obvious)
2) The EventPriority can only be set to one value, so the parser does
not expect a {} enclosed list. If you remove the {} characters around
the pDEBUG value it will work (I just tried it)

I'll fix the sample spread.conf file to remove the brackets.

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science