[Spread-users] A bug in spread-src-4.0.0rc2 and Some quries

Jacob Green jgreen at spreadconcepts.com
Wed May 17 14:58:17 EDT 2006

Hi Danish,

1.  Your bug report is confirmed and will be fixed for Spread 4 final
release.  The WSAStartup was being called, but it wasn't being called early
enough.

2.  Spread 4 does have the dynamic reconfiguration feature.  However, you
are correct in that currently it is only accessible to initiate through
monitor.  A programmatic interface is on the TODO list, and we can keep you
apprised.

3.  Spread 4 should be out very soon.

4.  Spread 4.0.rc2 makes a small change to the way membership information is
reported, and as such the API has slightly changed.  I am not sure if the
maintainer of the C# interface has updated there code yet. No C# interface
is officially released with Spread.

Jacob