[Spread-users] Problem downloading spread 4

Dambiec, Karun (Student) Karun.Dambiec at dsto.defence.gov.au
Mon Dec 4 19:54:14 EST 2006

Hello,
I am trying to download both the binary and source code for spread 4.
When I open it in winzip I get the message "Error reading header after processing 0 entries"
Is this a problem with the spread files on www.spread.org or a problem with opening it with winzip?

Regards
Karun

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.