[Spread-users] Performance of spread over internet.

Zahir Koradia zahir.koradia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 03:53:00 EDT 2006

Hi,
I intend to use Spread for communication between 100-200 nodes that
are connected to the internet through 100Kbps ADSL lines. I need to
use SAFE messages for communication among them. The traffic is not
expected to be very high. However, regular pings and number of
messages required for one message to be SAFEly delivered is of concern
to me. I would like to know more about performanc of Spread over
internet in the form of number of messages sent and delay in
delivering the messages. Is there any document that I can look up?

Thanks
Zahir Koradia