[Spread-users] spread daemon as library?

Kim Barrett kab at irobot.com
Mon Apr 17 23:57:48 EDT 2006

At 10:24 PM -0400 4/17/06, Neil Conway wrote:
>I had exactly the same thought last year:
>
>http://commedia.cnds.jhu.edu/pipermail/spread-users/2005-June/002583.html

Thanks for the pointer to that previous discussion. The reply in that
thread from John Schultz looks plausible. I don't know when I might
actually get to work on this (might have to gather some round tuits),
as we may decide to treat this as a potential optimization to try if
we actually need it. There is some concern here that we might very
well need it though, and that otherwise we should be trying some other
non-spread approach.