[Spread-users] Re: Re: Re: Multicast help

Mark Snelling mark at bakedbeans.com
Thu Apr 13 08:43:30 EDT 2006

Using the multicast address 239.0.1.3, spsend seems to send ok. sprecv
however returns the following error...

DL_init_channel: problem in setsockopt to multicast address -285212413
Exit caused by Alarm(EXIT)

It seems any valid class D multicast address produces the same error.

Cheers,

Mark.

news:443E43EE.3040207 at cs.jhu.edu...