[Spread-users] non default RequiredAuthMethods doesn't work.

Gregory Cavanagh greg at linux-rulz.com
Fri Sep 16 01:37:31 EDT 2005

Chad,

I am trying to do the same thing and am having the same problem on a redhat enterprise box.

I did an strace on spread and it did open and read my /etc/spread.access_ip.
However it doesn't seem to ever init my ip list and I never see the
"ip_init: using file: /etc/spread.access_ip" message.

I have tried RequiredauthMethods and AllowedAuthMethods as you did.

Stuck and would greatly appreciate hearing what the secret configuration options are.

--Greg