[Spread-users] Status of Apache::Log::Spread

Ondrej Sury ondrej at sury.org
Fri Sep 30 01:54:42 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 16:09 -0600, Daniel Hanks wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've been looking at the Apache::Log::Spread module as an alternative to
> mod_log_spread. What's the current status of this module? CPAN indicates
> its last update was in 2002. Anyone using it in a production
> environment?

Just quick info.  I am in process of rewriting mod_log_spread to apache2
(also using recent version of mod_log_config to base on).

Before I release it I need to ask my employer about open sourcing it,
which should not be problem (as wasn't with mod_vhost_ldap).

Ondrej.
--
Ondrej Sury <ondrej at sury.org>