[Spread-users] RE: spread paltforms

Jason Benderly jbenderl at OLF.COM
Tue Sep 27 12:07:05 EDT 2005

Hi Massimo,

Just to give you some info,  we use spread on Solaris 8,9,10 and RH Linux 3 and 4 using gcc 3.3.3.
>From my experience with gcc you shouldn't have any issues with gcc 3.2.3 and 3.3.2 but I have never
actually tested it myself.

Jason

Hi everyone,

is Spread available for the following platforms and compilers?

Platform CPU         OS                                 Patch Level
Compiler
======
Sun      SPARCV9     Solaris 2.8                        108528-17    gcc 3.2
AIX      IBM RS/6000 4.3.3                              ML 10        gcc
3.3.2
AIX      IBM RS/6000 5.2.0                              ML 02        gcc
3.3.2
Linux    Intel       Red Hat Linux AS3.0 2.4.21-9.ELsmp -            gcc
3.2.3/2.4