[Spread-users] Message Dispatcher samples

Alexandre Urben urben at e2systems.com.br
Sat Oct 15 11:51:27 EDT 2005

Spread community,

Thank you for all of those who tried the Message Dispatcher in the last
couple of days. We have had terrific feedback from you!

We have updated our web site to include two sample applications that I trust
you will find very helpful. The Message Dispatcher library has been repacked
to include the two samples. Alternatively you can choose to download the
samples separately. In either case the direct link for download is:

                        http://www.e2systems.com.br/eng/html/downloads.asp

If you haven't had a chance to try the Message Dispatcher yet, I strongly
encourage you to give it a try. Not only the Message Dispatcher allows you
to stream entire object hierarchies across process boundaries over Spread,
it also allows you to stream your object model to/from an Oracle database
server.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at:

                        products at e2systems.com.br

Alexandre Urben
Director of Product Development
E2Systems