[Spread-users] Send_new_packets: created packet 25 already exist 2

Ryan Caudy rcaudy at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:28:18 EDT 2005

This message is triggered if the protocol layer tries to send an
outgoing message, with a sequence number X such that 25 = X mod 8192,
and the slot for 25 is already filled with a packet that has been
delivered (2).

I would consider it to be a pretty serious error.

Have you changed any of the parameters (#defines) for Spread?

--Ryan