[Spread-users] Send_new_packets: created packet 25 already exist 2

Schroeder, Heiko, ADBM62 heiko.schroeder at eads.com
Thu May 19 10:24:39 EDT 2005

Hi,

we recently received the above error message from spread.

Unfortunately, I don't have much information about the
cicumstances that lead to the error. The system was running
without problems for some time before the problem occured
and the error didn't show up again. So, it doesn't seem to be
something specific to our setup.

It seems, that corrupted data was sent by spread when this
error happened, too.

Has anybody perhaps seen this error before?

CU

   Heiko

--
Heiko Schröder