[Spread-users] Terminating the spread daemon

Ryan Caudy rcaudy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 22:07:54 EDT 2005

I refactored monitor.c into killspread.c, which should do what you need.
It was kind of a quicky thing... it may need to be refined a bit...
feel free to do so, and let me know what you make of it.
I've included a Makefile, edited from the makefile generated by
autoconf on my cygwin-based system, which should show you what to do.

Cheers,
Ryan