[Spread-users] firewall rules...

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Tue Jun 28 10:30:42 EDT 2005

Hi,

I think this is a good idea.

I tried register Spread with IANA years ago (perhaps 7-8 years ago) and
they put red tape including not wanting to register more than one port
and needing the description of the exact protocol.
I looked at the list you sent and it seems they do allow multiple ports now.
I have a feeling they will be more open to it now.

Cheers,

	:) Yair.