[Spread-users] Token Message

Yuval Lifshitz yuvalif at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 04:40:39 EDT 2005

In the lab I have the following setup:

Spread_Segment  10.10.0.255:4803 {
        P1                  10.10.0.180
}

Spread_Segment  172.16.0.255:4803 {
        P2                 172.16.0.129
        P3                 172.16.0.126
}

Setup is identical on all 3 machines. Each segment is
on different LAN, connected through a router.
I have ~0.05msec latency within the LAN and ~0.6msec
latency across the router (according to ping rtt/2).
Field deployment will have similar characteristics
only with more segments (all connected to a private
backbone) and more daemons in each segment.