[Spread-users] Hi to everyone and a question

Jens yenzee at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 08:02:53 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I just signed up for the user list of spread. I've been working with Tibco Rendezvous for a while and are allways looking around for alternatives...

Quick question: The user guide mentions that the spread protocol is token based (for the senders), my question is if there is simply one token for all deamons or a token per group or per network? A related question is also if the token is constantly rotating or if the token stays with the daemon that last used it and or if there is a way to control it via config or the API?

Thanks!

-Jens