[Spread-users] Spread and network performance ...

Hans-Juergen Schoenig familiar at cybertec.at
Tue Jul 12 16:40:53 EDT 2005

We are working on a Spread based application and I think that we have
run into a problem with Spread. The problem is: We have two machines
exchanging messages with each other. Both machines need only 1 - 5% CPU
time although they should run at full speed.
Could it be that Spread is slowing our application down? Can it be that
network related latencies or so are causing the problem?
By the way; we are communicating via a dedicated 100mbit network ...

    Best regards,

       Hans