[Spread-users] Re: Please help me understand

apocalypznow apocalypznow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 16:16:08 EST 2005

Thanks John for your answer.  After reading it, here is what my
spread.conf file will look like.  I am providing it here to ensure I've
understood what you said:

Spread_Segment  24.83.9.162:4803 {
    machA_100   192.168.0.100
    machA_101   192.168.0.101
}
Spread_Segment  64.80.10.152:4803 {
    machB_102   192.168.0.102
    machB_103   192.168.0.103
}
Furthermore, machA_100 and machB_102 are port-forwarding 4803 to those
machines from their respective routers.  There should be at least 2
daemons running, one on machA_100 and the other on machB_102.  machA_101
  should connect to the daemon on machA_100.  machB_103 should connect
to the daemon on machB_102.  machA_100 and machB_102 should connect to
daemons on their localhost.

Do I get it now, or am I still in the dark?