ANNOUNCE: mod-log-spread2 *alpha* released (Was: [Spread-users] Apache2 mod_log_spread - where to get it?)

Ondrej Sury ondrej at sury.org
Fri Dec 9 11:01:16 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 10:23 +0100, J Paston wrote:
> On 11/8/05, Ondrej Sury <ondrej at sury.org> wrote:
> > Feel free to bug me if there is nothing on
> > http://mod-log-spread2.alioth.debian.org/ at the end of this month :-).
> >
> > Ondrej.
>
> *bugs Ondrej*

Hi all,

I released first "alpha" version of mod-log-spread2.  I could use some
help if anybody is interested.  I no longer work for company for which I
created this module, so more people helping with solving bugs and
writing more documentation would be welcomed.

Ondrej.
--
Ondrej Sury <ondrej at sury.org>