[Spread-users] Problem with Java client

Jarosław Nozderko jaroslaw.nozderko at polkomtel.com.pl
Mon Aug 22 10:16:30 EDT 2005

OK, done. So, basically, I have your patch with added
setSoLinger(true, 1) in connect() and
shutdownInput/shutdownOutput before socket.close() in
disconnect(). It works correctly, message is delivered
and LEAVE is reported by group members when process exits.
Perhaps linger value could be a configuration parameter ?

The only problem which remains unsolved is that
Java test client User does not react when Spread
daemon exits.

Regards,
Jarek