[Spread-users] Sess_validate_read_header: Message has illegal type field 0x80000080

Scott Barvick sbarvick at revasystems.com
Tue Apr 26 12:18:55 EDT 2005

Following up on this thread, Jonathon provide a patch to sp.c that looks
like it will block appropriately on the sends so that we only get valid
data coming out to the daemon.   It seems to be working as advertised,
so I'll call this one closed.

I'll let the Spread folks describe the preferred way to get a hold of
this patch.

Thanks for the help and quick work,
Scott