[Spread-users] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Scott Barvick sbarvick at revasystems.com
Thu Apr 21 13:48:31 EDT 2005

It seems possible that this is the same thing:
http://commedia.cnds.jhu.edu/pipermail/spread-users/2005-March/002448.html

Note that the OutOfMemoryError happened when there was garbage in the
numGroups field (after blowing through the default buffer size) so that
it tried to allocate too much memory.  The NegativeArraySizeException
happened when the garbage in the field had the high bit on and made it
look signed.

Scott