[Spread-users] Re: SP_scat_multicast not sending the entire message

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Fri Apr 1 08:39:27 EST 2005

I've committed a fix for short-writes in libspread to the Spread 3.17
branch of the cvs tree. It will be included in the next version. If you
want to test it, make sure to check out the 3.17 branch which is called
"branch_3_17" as the HEAD has many other changes we are working on.

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science