[Spread-users] flooder.c

Jerome whitej8 at cs.rpi.edu
Wed Sep 22 16:39:44 EDT 2004

I was running 'spflooder' and got some unexpected performance: I noticed
that clients did not receive 100% of the messages sent by the flooder
program. After commenting out part of line 109 (see below), clients began
to see all of the messages sent, but it took about twice as long for
'spflooder' to run. The diff is as follows:

109c109
<               if( Read_only || ( i > 200 && !Write_only ) )
---
>               if( Read_only || ( /*i > 200 &&*/ !Write_only ) )

What is the intent of 'i > 200' on line 109? Thanks

jerome