[Spread-users] Leave membership and Re:Small Help!!

Abhishek Sipani abhisheks at bsil.com
Thu Nov 25 04:22:32 EST 2004

Whoa!!Changing a single parameter of MAX_PRIVATE_NAME alone does not resolve
this issue.It complicates it further as there are a lot of dependencies
involved as well. Anyway, will do with a size of 10 for now and try to do
soemthing like mapping the application-specific name as Jonathan suggested.

As i was looking into this matter another sprang up.This has been discussed
previously but no concrete solution offered yet. When i do a self leave, the
receive buffer in sp_receive()contains junk value. Only the sender contains
the name of the group that is being exited. Will i not be able to get the
private_group(even in truncated format)of the user who has left the group?
Am using 3.17.3 library.
Thanks and Regards,

Abhishek Sipani,
Blue Star Infotech.
Phone:(o)-91-22-569 56969
      (direct)-91-22-569 56966
      (m)    98204 51504
"When Life offers you Lemons, Learn to make Lemonade"