[Spread-users] Spread performance

Pau Artigas partigas at ac.upc.es
Tue May 25 15:19:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

	My idea/expectations were in the "pruning" stuff, some kind of
multicast delivery tree or something like that. For now I'm just doing
some testing and getting some ideas, but yes, if i have some time i
could try to develop that, I'll keep that in mind. And when i referred
to performance it was more about WAN bandwidth used than to throughput
or latency, so my question was answered.

	Thanks a lot for the quick answer :)

	Pau

  o o o   Pau Artigas Vidal
  o o o   Computer Architecture Department
  o o o   Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya  Phone: +34 93 401 1055
          C/ Jordi Girona, 1-3                  Fax:   +34 93 401 7055
          Campus Nord, Modul C6 - 002
  U P C   08034 - BARCELONA (SPAIN)           mailto:partigas at ac.upc.es