[Spread-users] Sending messages to a fixed set of servers

Ryan Caudy caudy at jhu.edu
Tue May 4 14:40:51 EDT 2004

This service seems like a kind of persistent messaging service.
Services like this have been discussed on the list before, and there may
be some sort of similar service implemented in the JMS4Spread project,
but I don't know.  I don't see that it would be at all unreasonable to
use Spread as the lower layer in such an architecture, though it would
still be non-trivial.

--Ryan