[Spread-users] Secure Spread Problem

Chanjun Yang cjyang at cs.iastate.edu
Sun Jun 20 13:22:42 EDT 2004

Hi,

I encounted a problem when I tried to run the ssp_user example program in secure spread. I had the spread demon running on machineA and two clients running on machineA and machineB. First I let userA join group1 and it worked. But when I let userB join group1, it did not work. And this is the error message:

Using CLQ
13910:error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:bss_file.c:2
13910:error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib:bss_file.c:261:
handle_partial_token: clq_update_key failed 1  (nil)

I guess this is because the program did not find the certificate file. But how can I solve the problem?
Thank you for any help.

Regards,
Chanjun