[Spread-users] Spread-users digest, Vol 1 #563 - 1 msg

Murali Bommaku muralib at bsil.com
Mon Jun 21 04:20:30 EDT 2004

Hi,
        Just joined in spread group!!!. I just happened to be this site
while i am in search of a lib which supports group communication,
Multicasting, Tunneling, and secure communication. I went through
Architecture document and few of the examples (C & C#). I am looking for a
server side sample application using VC++ with UI. kindly let me know any of
you have written VC++ application using Spread lib. It will be a great help
for me.

Thanks in Advance
Best Regards,
Murali.