[Spread-users] Secure Spread Problem

Gus Anderson gus at minerva.ece.drexel.edu
Tue Jul 13 16:40:27 EDT 2004

Hey,

	Make sure you set the environment variables:
		export CLQ_CERTF=/home/user/etc/cert
		export CLQ_KPRIV=/home/user/etc/cert
		export CLQ_CA=/home/user/etc/cert

	If this does not work:
		1) Make sure that the certificates are not expired.
		2) Make sure they are named #username#spreadserver_cert.pem (likewise
for the priv and req.pem)

Cheers,
Gus